Freitag, 17. April 2015

W7 Neon Nights Review (Urban Decay's Electric Dupe)+Swatches

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time now and I decided that I will blog every now and then!

Today I wanted to write a short review about W7's Neon Nights Eyeshadow Palette.
I planned to get Urban Decay's Electric palette for a while now and I was surprised, that W7 duped it.
Of course I had to buy it, since I am a poor student and 7 Euros are definitely more afordable than 45!

This is the Neon Nights palette




And here we have Urban Decay's Electric palette.




First thing I noticed about the Neon Nights palette is, that it has more colors than the Urban Decay palette.
That's of course a huge plus for me, since I wanted a colorful palette with high pigmentation for a low price.
I am sorry for my weird swatches, I had an allergic reaction to my cat, while I was doing it, so my skin may seem a little bit red >_<




First off, the ones without a base:










I think the results are okay, but I would not want to wear the silver and yellow color without a base. The colors are noticeable, but not as colorful as I hoped.

So now the swatches with a base:




All in all the colors are very nice, they could have a higher pigmentation for very shiny, bright looks, but that's a 7 Euro product, so it's good enough!
Also the eyeshadows somehow crumble a little bit, that does bother me a little bit, but like I said, it's 7 euros..!
I would definitely give it a try, especially if you're a broke student like me :'D
I hope I will have the chance to try out the Electric Palette soon and compare both palettes!

Thank you for reading, I hope this review helped you a little bit!
I made some tryouts with the eyeshadow and thought the result with the red color got actually pretty good:


I wanted to make a full face photograph but my other eye messed up sorry >_<
Have a great day and week, everyone! <3


6 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Yesss!! I love them! I am testing a couple of different palettes now with flashy colors and I am so in love!!

      Löschen
  2. Der Look am Ende sieht echt gut aus ^^ Hat mich von den Rottönen überzeugt und ich kann die dann meiner Freundin empfehlen, die schon lange ein günstiges Rot sucht. Danke dafür ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!! :D Freut mich, dass ich dir weiterhelfen konnte!

      Löschen
  3. Thanks for sharing your sharing you experience with us, this pallete really have beautiful eye colors. You can try these lenses with these eye colors

    AntwortenLöschen