Montag, 23. September 2013

EOS Trinity Blue Review :)

Hi everyone ^-^
Today I will review my new blue lenses that I got from Maplelens.com

THE FACTS
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal


THE SHIPPING
I really loved how the shipping was absolutely fast and without problems!
They chose the fastest way so I could get the lenses after only 2 days and with a tracking no.!
It was well packed and I was very satisfied *^*


So shipping was perfect and fast for me!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)

THE DESIGN

Like you see the design is very pretty and unique!
It's not a natural design but I like it! Also it's still visible on your eyes!

COMFORT
So I tested the comfort while I was on my friends birthday party :)
While I have problems with tearing up a little or just getting headaches and itchy eyes with lenses in general, I had no complaints with those!
They were still comfortable after wearing them for hours and I even played Wii with them and had no problems at all!
I was really surprised that they were so comfy *^*
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)

HOW IT LOOKS LIKE ON THE EYE

In daylight:


In flashlight:


While wearing them on the party:


My friends complimented me for my "pretty eyes" :D I really like the design and the color is also visible!
Since they were REALLY blue I was surprised in a positive way!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ENLARGEMENT
As you can see in the pictures the lenses enlarge your eyes pretty much!
They are only 14,8mm Diameter but WOW!
If you're looking for really HEAVY enlargement I would prefer other lenses, but those are perfect for people with small eyes like me ^-^
I am very happy with the enlargement:
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ALL IN ALL

I am very satisfied with this experience!
The lenses are no only comfortable, but also totally pretty and even visible on my dark eyes!
If you're searching for cool new blue lenses they would be a great choice!
I am really really surprised that I had no problems with comfort while wearing them so I am really lucky to have them *^*
I hope my review could help you to decide :)
Have a nice week <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. die linsen bzw. design sehen so schön aus *__*
    und es steht dir gut :3 ~~

    AntwortenLöschen