Sonntag, 8. September 2013

The Prodigurls-"Bvlgari Brown" Circle Lens Review

Hi cuties :)
Today I'm going to review my favorite brown lenses :D
Those are "Bvlgari Brown" by Prodigurls :)
I ordered them from UNIQSO though they don't have them anymore T_T
First I got an extra pair of lenses of my choice for free because my order took a couple of days longer than expected *^*
First off:
THE FACTS
Diameter: 16mm

Water content: 42%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Origin: Korea
Wearing duration: ONE YEAR


This is how I received the lenses *^*

THE DESIGN


The lens design looks like this!

COMFORT

When I first tried on the lenses I had no complains!
They were easy to put on and I didn't noticed that I wore any lenses!
After a couple of weeks I couldn't say so anymore!
The lenses got noticeable and I could feel them while wearing too long!
I think it's pretty normal that lenses get like this when you wear them for too long, so nothing really bad ^-^
♥♥♥♥○/♥♥♥♥♥ (4/5)

HOW IT LOOKS LIKE ON THE EYE


This is my natural eye color ^-^


This is how the lenses look like with FLASH


NATURAL LIGHT OUTSIDE


NATURAL LIGHT INSIDE

I really LOVE how they look like on my eyes!
I think they are not too flashy but still noticeable. I really hoped for lenses that would still look a little bit brighter on my eyes and now I got them! ^-^
I am satisfied with the look!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ENLARGEMENT
The lenses are 16mm-lenses and they REALLY enlarge your eyes!
Personally, I don't like too big eyes at all!
I have small eyes and they look even smaller when I put on lenses without the right makeup!
People who want to enlarge their eyes and don't care for a natural look are totally right with those lenses!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ALL IN ALL

All in all I am VERY satisfied with those lenses!
It's a pitty that UNIQSO don't sell them anymore since I would love to buy them again!
I still wear those lenses with pleasure and I would recommend them to all people who want to enlarge their eyes with not too flashy lenses ^-^

I hope you liked my review! ^-^

Thank you very much for reading <3
I hope you have a nice weekend!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    AntwortenLöschen