Sonntag, 8. September 2013

The Prodigurls-"Bvlgari Brown" Circle Lens Review

Hi cuties :)
Today I'm going to review my favorite brown lenses :D
Those are "Bvlgari Brown" by Prodigurls :)
I ordered them from UNIQSO though they don't have them anymore T_T
First I got an extra pair of lenses of my choice for free because my order took a couple of days longer than expected *^*
First off:
THE FACTS
Diameter: 16mm

Water content: 42%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Origin: Korea
Wearing duration: ONE YEAR


This is how I received the lenses *^*

THE DESIGN


The lens design looks like this!

COMFORT

When I first tried on the lenses I had no complains!
They were easy to put on and I didn't noticed that I wore any lenses!
After a couple of weeks I couldn't say so anymore!
The lenses got noticeable and I could feel them while wearing too long!
I think it's pretty normal that lenses get like this when you wear them for too long, so nothing really bad ^-^
♥♥♥♥○/♥♥♥♥♥ (4/5)

HOW IT LOOKS LIKE ON THE EYE


This is my natural eye color ^-^


This is how the lenses look like with FLASH


NATURAL LIGHT OUTSIDE


NATURAL LIGHT INSIDE

I really LOVE how they look like on my eyes!
I think they are not too flashy but still noticeable. I really hoped for lenses that would still look a little bit brighter on my eyes and now I got them! ^-^
I am satisfied with the look!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ENLARGEMENT
The lenses are 16mm-lenses and they REALLY enlarge your eyes!
Personally, I don't like too big eyes at all!
I have small eyes and they look even smaller when I put on lenses without the right makeup!
People who want to enlarge their eyes and don't care for a natural look are totally right with those lenses!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)


ALL IN ALL

All in all I am VERY satisfied with those lenses!
It's a pitty that UNIQSO don't sell them anymore since I would love to buy them again!
I still wear those lenses with pleasure and I would recommend them to all people who want to enlarge their eyes with not too flashy lenses ^-^

I hope you liked my review! ^-^

Thank you very much for reading <3
I hope you have a nice weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen